narbyblaster483narbyblaster483

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

I Wub Wub Wub You I Wub Wub Wub You

Good work

It's good, certainly got my attention. My main concern is that around the middle it gets a bit busy, and loses its clarity. Also, the LFO switching is a brilliant idea, but I think it definitely needs MOAR bass to be a proper 'wubstep'. Other than that, it's good.

EricFreeman responds:

Yeah, this was my first attempt at dubstep though. Check out my more recent dubstep songs like WIP or Towelie. They're fare better in terms of melting your face off. :P

~NK~ "Take Me Away" ~NK~ "Take Me Away"

Very good!

Hey, nice job man! It's an amazing song. What program did you use to make it? Also, I agree with others, the mix is a little off, I think it needs a little more on the bottom end and a little less on the high, but other than that, it's brilliant. I appreciate the time and effort you must have put in to this.

Keep rockin',
Arbster

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

Absolutely amazing!

Wow, dude. I don't know how long you've been doing this stuff, but this is totally, amazingly, AWESOME. I've been trying some stuff out, but it never works... Anyway, I love the way you've kept it interesting all the way through with treble melody. This track is definitely one of my top ten faves. Keep up the good work man, I hope to hear more from you in the future! :D

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a ton, man. I'm so glad you enjoyed this as much as you did :) I'll keep the tunes coming, so you'll definitely hear more from me in the future.

"lolwut?" "lolwut?"

Funky az!

Really good! I like it. I thought at first it would be really repetitive, but then it changed, so you keep my attention, at least. Keep it up! :3

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

Blew my mind

My mind just said #%!$ and exploded. You are a genius of Dubstep. Please, moar. MOAR!!! (lolz)

~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT] ~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT]

Really good!

Really nice, dude! I will definitely be looking for more of your works in the future, especially your dub step! However, I think that the bass needs more bass (if possible) and also, the wubs need a *little* more on the bottom end, but other than that, it's amazing :)

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks, yes, I appreciate your feedback. I would agree with you completely. My bass is too crispy here. Too bright.

Thanks for reviewing!

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Mind implosion

Wow man, this is some seriously GREAT stuff. You are REALLY good at this, man. I hope to hear even moar stuff of this quality later on! You are a great musician.