narbyblaster483narbyblaster483

What the hell?

What the hell is this?

Man Test Man Test

What is this even?

I'm sorry, but this has got to be a deliberate attempt to get turd of the week award and/or blammed. It isn't very good at all.

I Wub Wub Wub You I Wub Wub Wub You

Good work

It's good, certainly got my attention. My main concern is that around the middle it gets a bit busy, and loses its clarity. Also, the LFO switching is a brilliant idea, but I think it definitely needs MOAR bass to be a proper 'wubstep'. Other than that, it's good.

EricFreeman responds:

Yeah, this was my first attempt at dubstep though. Check out my more recent dubstep songs like WIP or Towelie. They're fare better in terms of melting your face off. :P

~NK~ "Take Me Away" ~NK~ "Take Me Away"

Very good!

Hey, nice job man! It's an amazing song. What program did you use to make it? Also, I agree with others, the mix is a little off, I think it needs a little more on the bottom end and a little less on the high, but other than that, it's brilliant. I appreciate the time and effort you must have put in to this.

Keep rockin',
Arbster

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

Absolutely amazing!

Wow, dude. I don't know how long you've been doing this stuff, but this is totally, amazingly, AWESOME. I've been trying some stuff out, but it never works... Anyway, I love the way you've kept it interesting all the way through with treble melody. This track is definitely one of my top ten faves. Keep up the good work man, I hope to hear more from you in the future! :D

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a ton, man. I'm so glad you enjoyed this as much as you did :) I'll keep the tunes coming, so you'll definitely hear more from me in the future.